LE MANS 24 HOURS
VIP HOSPITALITY PACKAGES WITH TEAM ACCESS
Our Le Mans 24 Hours VIP suite hospitality package offers you full VIP hospitality in a track-side private suite, with privileged access to a professional race team.
TRACK-SIDE VIP HOSPITALITY
For the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans we can offer you a fantastic track-side hospitality suite, located near the Reccorement Corner, with exceptional views of the last two chicanes. This executive suite, consisting of 2 floors, include a second floor terrace with a full bar, offers you panoramic views of the Le Mans 24 Hours Circuit.
BEHIND THE SCENES TEAM EXPERIENCE
VIP SUITE HOSPITALITY WITH TEAM ACCESS PACKAGE PRICES
Our Le Mans 24 Hour VIP hospitality packages include full track-side suite hospitality, guided team pit box tours as well as a team introduction.
You will also have access to all the interactive activities inside the hospitality suite as well as free access to the 24 Hours of Le Mans museum and public pit lane walks on both days.
We have two Le Mans 24 Hour VIP Hospitality with team access packages on offer: Both options are 2 day VIP hospitality packages – one for the two practice / qualifying days (Wed and Thurs 10/11 June 2017) and one for the two race days (Sat and Sun 13/14 Jun 2017)
Both packages offer similar benefits and may also be purchased as a 4-day VIP hospitality package
VIP Hospitality with team access package prices:
VIP Hospitality with team access package benefits include:
- Dedicated full hostess service
- Access to the hospitality suite and terrace with panoramic views of the Le Mans 24 Hours circuit
- Full hospitality including a full time open first floor bar, meals and seated buffet dinner
- Access to private executive pit lane box located directly above Toyota LMP1 pit garage
- Guided tour of a team pit garage and introduction to a race team
- Access to private executive pit lane box overlooking the Toyota LMP1pit garage
- Visit of strategic points of view on the track in a VIP shuttle
- Access to public pit lane walk at specified times
- TV screens throughout hospitality with race feed and Toyota LMP1 on-board camera feed
- Access to a Toyota GT86 driving simulator
- Welcome pack upon your arrival
- Visit of the 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum (at specific times)
LE MANS 24 HOURS VIP HOSPITALITY SUITES AND TERRACES – DRESS CODE
The recommended dress code for the 24 Hours of Le Mans hospitality suites is smart casual attire, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. Most Le Mans 24 Hours hospitality suites and terraces requests that no track suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
2017 LE MANS 24 HOURS VIP HOSPITALITY SUITES PACKAGE PRICES
Exchange Rate Fluctuations
Until full payment has been received all prices quoted on our VIP hospitality suites are subject to increases in exchange rate fluctuations below:
* Please note: All the 2017 Le Mans 24 Hours hospitality packages for the suites above are payable in full on booking.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.